Rising Freshman Registration Information….read more
The Cookeville/Putnam County Animal Shelter is offering a community service opportunity on Tuesday, January 30, 2018….read more
The Cookeville Junior Woman’s Club is offering an annual scholarship to a deserving young woman of Putnam County…..read more
1. Honors, AP, IB students that meet the criteria for exemption may take their exams the last day before Mid-Terms. They will be exempt from attending class during midterms.
2. All other Honors, AP, IB students must take midterms during midterm assigned day/time.
3. All semester courses are covered by exemption policy.
Counselors: 2018 Seniors: Each student that has applied to Vol State has received an email in the last 24 hours to sign up for Campus Connect (Freshman Orientation). This was sent to their Vol State email address. Take care of your early registration.read more
Risley: Beta- The Shoes for Africa drive has ended. Please do NOT bring any more shoes to donate! Reminder: Our LAST meeting will be Wednesday, May 9th, during the first half of lunch. We will do awards and senior cords at that time.read more
Counselors: The Cookeville Junior Woman’s Club is currently accepting applications for a $350 scholarship opportunity for graduating girls with a minimum 2.5 GPA. See the counseling office for the attached link. https://goo.gl/forms/bbmV8fM9LrryiTdA3read more
Heavenly Host Lutheran School:
As a member of the Graduating Class of 2018, you are cordially invited to a Reception in honor of all former students of Heavenly Host Lutheran School.
When: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 3:30-5:30 P.M.
Where: Heavenly Host Lutheran School Library
Please join us for refreshments and reminiscence.
Counselors: Attention Seniors attending the Celebration of Academic Excellence Banquet on April 30. Please arrive at Prescott by 5:15 to be lined up. Parking: CHS students and parents should enter the campus from West Cemetery Road (turn at the Dollar Store) and park on the PSES side of campus. PSMS Student Ambassadors will be assisting with directing everyone to the auditorium — the auditorium is in the center of the building. We are very proud of each of you and look forward to celebrating with you!read more
The Cavalier Way
Cookeville High School is a community where we stand up for each other and challenge one another to be our best.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard, develop our talents, and aim for excellence.
- We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, even when no one is looking.
- We strive to make our school a safe and positive place for everyone.
- Cavaliers never give up.