This $1,000.00 scholarship is for a student who will enroll at TTU in Fall 2019
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Will graduate from high school (or home school) in Putnam County by the end of 2019 academic year.
- Have been accepted for admission as a full-time student at TTU.
- Will enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at TTU for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Not have a parent or guardian who is a Rotarian
To apply for the scholarship, submit the following materials:
- A resume that includes information about academic achievements, service, leadership, and extracurricular activities
- An essay of no more than 500 words that describes educational goals, personal goals, and financial needs of attending college
- Two letters of reference, one of which is an academic reference
- Current high school transcript
Submit application materials to the following address:
David York, Chair
Rotary Club/TTU Scholarship Committee
155 East Spring Street, Suite B
Cookeville, TN 38501
Questions? Call 931-265-7133
Deadline for receipt of applications: March 22, 2019